So I’m about to give a long speech about my past relationship as an intro but let me spare you the boredom. The kitchen is getting real hot with this relationship cooking and all that. The responses have been amazing. Thank you very much, don’t forget to write to me by mail or leave your heartfelt comment below IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO. Why she cheats (FROM A GIRL’S POINT OF VIEW):
- “L” for Lonely and “N” for neglect – This is overrated and very clichéd and I’m pretty sure you’d most likely want to bite my head off right now for including this but yes. Neglect is an issue. You might think you’re giving all the time which apparently isn’t enough. When you have to chill with your friends most times, return home and hit the bed. Loneliness becomes an issue. I am the clingy kind of girlfriend trust me, all I want to do is lounge around with The Beau (not necessary out but having “You and Me Time”). So the romance is important! IMPORTANT!!
- Microwave of Revenge – She is absolutely trying to get back at you for something you did either to her or she is representing a group of people. Do you remember that movie “John Tucker Must Die”? Exactly! You just might be up for that kind of thing. After all revenge is best served hot from the microwave of wickedness (can’t remember who said that).
- External Influence – Your girlfriend may be good at first but you might want to check out her new clique of friends and who she has been hanging with lately. As the saying goes, “Bad communication corrupts good manners”.
- Grade ‘A’ result – Most people freak out under pressure. She is most likely to cheat when she there are really high standards and expectations of her in the relationship. In her bid to take a break your relationship might take the break. Think about it for a few seconds. Are your standards unrealistic at times? What’s your answer, let me know.
- The EXIT – She could have just been tired of the relationship and wanted an end to it. Best and easiest way could be to cheat, get caught and End it. Bottom line! Why don’t you cast your mind to the past and see if she had been dropping a hint about wanting to leave or maybe come up with incessant reasons to ague and have a fight but you my dear, refused to read the writing on the wall.
- The Addict – Some girls can’t just hold it together, the “Keziah-Conjee’’ kind of feeling. Massive addiction to sexual pleasure.
With these few points of mine… Did I succeed in enlightening you? If I did, don’t forget to hit the follow button if you haven’t done that already or leave a comment. I’m dying to know what you think about this post my dearest readers. I love you and to depart I leave this quote. “Cheating isn’t always kissing, touching or flirting. If you have to delete text messages so your partner won’t see them, then you’re already there” – Anonymous
Don’t do what you don’t want to be done to you ladies
Your dearest, Catty(Miss Controversial).