Now to the business at hand. Relationships are quite messy and mine wasn’t an exception. Speculations on a significant other’s fidelity is a huge factor to the destruction of relationships. So here’s how to confirm your suspicion (from a girl’s perspective):
Every now and then people tend to end their relationship because one individual perceives that the Significant other is purposely after the affluence and not the affection. Now that’s true! A whole lot (NOT ALL) of girls get into dating because of the financial benefit and what not. Continue reading Ways You can't miss she loves your MONEY and not You
Hola Amigos (Hello Friends)
I am trying to spot out a new language (Spanish) which isn’t going very well. But, that’s not why we’re here! From my previous post talking about my experiences, I thought it wise to start off with knowing whether a girl likes you back (From a girl’s point of view) before you ask her out to be your girlfriend. Continue reading How to Figure out She Likes You in Few Minutes (From a Girl's Point Of View)
Shoes! Shoes!! Shoes!!! Ladies love shoes. I am yet to meet a girl who doesn’t, but we tend to have so much of them that we often leave out the essentials, I am not an exception. No matter how much of a SHOE-ADDICT you are, here are the least ten shoe types you should have to remain in style in 2017.
- Sandals: This could be high or low, whatever the case, be sure they are super comfortable. For me I call them “walk-about”, you should be able to commute (even trek) in them as far as possible.
- Flat cover shoes: You can’t always be off the ground, while you’re down there you want to look sharp and slay as always. So be very particular about the flat cover shoes you decide to purchase, they should be classy and represent your kind of style.
- Kicks: Whether Nike, Adidas or converse, whatever be the case. They should be comfortable and one size over your normal size. Wearing kicks my normal size hurt my toes at the end of a long day. For instance, I’m a size 39 on a regular but I purchase kicks of size 40 just for comfort.
- Loafers: Slip on your loafers when you want to rock your English fashion wardrobe. Be it jeans pants, pinafores, shorts, dungarees, vintage shirts, mini summer dresses, crop tops and so much more. Loafers, Cortina, Oxford leather, boyfriend shoes are your best bet.
- Wedges: I find wedges spectacular, they almost fit into every setting so long as you’re rocking the right shade.
- Pumps: These are completely covered shoes you could wear for official/ business appointments. They don’t have to be really high and should come in black, nude or brown shades (just my opinion). These colors go with just about any other color but, if you really know how to combine colors (which I’m awful at) feel free to be creative.
- Statement Heels: What I call “Hot Heels”, these are supposed to make a declaration that you’ve arrived! They could be laced with beads, glitters, feathers and anything that makes it look fabulous. Heels like these are normally worn on runways, to weddings, parties, events that require you bring out the fashionista in you!
- Printed Heels: These take away the boring look in any solid colored outfit. Once in a while they help switch up your style whether it’s for a casual or corporate event! You can never go wrong with printed shoes. They range from polka dots & stripes to animal skin prints and the likes of abstract color combos.
- Nude Shoes: They could be really high, low or flat shoes. Just make sure you do not overlook any reason at all not have a pair of nude shoes in your closet. They go with just about any outfit type and color. If you’re ever confused on what shoe color to fit your outfit, chill!!! Pull out a pair of nudes.
- Gladiator Sandals: These are my favorite! They come in really handy when you’re trying to put together a simple but chic outfit at the same time. It could be knee high or ankle high but which ever one you have, you should have the need to.
These ten should form the basis of your shoe collection. Whether you have a truck load or just about enough, remember to purchase shoes that you’re absolutely comfortable in. Don’t let the looks get to you, I don’t want to buy shoes and just stare at them (I don’t know about you), I want to wear them!!!
Every now and then we feel that we’re not living up to the standard we ought to or might have imagined some years ago, this is a norm and totally nothing strange. But when we let such feelings linger so much that it prevents us from moving forward to achieve dreams, it then becomes a case of low self-confidence. Here are few suggestions to help us fight low/lack of self-confidence.
- Be Spontaneous: Trying something new is something you should consider. Go ahead and do something you normally won’t do! Choose to get a make-over, rock a new hair cut or style, try on make-up if it’s something you normally won’t do, take a bike ride, chase a kite once in a while, take a long run, read a book or novel. Being spontaneous helps jog your mind and it is a step in moving out of your comfort zone.
- Put your best foot forward: There is one or a couple of things we are all good at. Whatever admirable thing that you’re good at, do it some more. If you’re good at making jewelries with beads, make some more and showcase it. Don’t be shy… Make good use of your social media platforms.
- Keep your cool (Stay organized and reflect): Have a “Me-Time”. Some few minutes or hours you spend with just yourself without interruptions. When you have such times, try as much as possible to be feel comfortable and avoid noise as much as you can. During this time. You want to encourage yourself, reflect on how far you’ve come and record achievement of previously set goals, identifying mistakes you made and coming up with solutions in order not to repeat them as you set new goals for the future (set reasonable and attainable goals). For instance, you want to shed some weight? Start working out with a plan pointing out how many kg you intend on getting rid of in a month.
- Get off the ground: Nobody is above mistakes, when you make mistakes, learn to accept and recognize where you defaulted. Pick yourself up, dust yourself and keep running! It’s just not enough to recognize your mistake, learning from it is vital in preventing the re-occurrence of such mistakes.
- Commit to a healthy life style: Do some regular work outs/ exercise, keep environment and surroundings clean, eat right (cut down on greasy food), drink enough water, take in some fruits and vegetables every day and finally get quality rest. Research shows that poor leaving habits results in depression and ultimately lack of self-confidence.
- You are the only YOU: stop comparing yourself to others, there’s only one you; the more reason you should realize that your talents, attitude, character and weaknesses are totally different from others. If you do not like what you see in the mirror, work towards a better “version” of you rather than compare yourself to some other person.
- Seek Professional Help: Try talking to a professional about how you feel about yourself. Sometimes hearing from others and allowing them help identify your strength is all you need. Let it all out and stop bottling the emotions, you just might explode someday.
In conclusion, after pondering on all seven (7) suggestions mentioned above, you could try stepping out of your comfort zone to help someone else. One quote you should remember, “There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections”. Do not forget. There is only one YOU, work towards a better version of YOU.